VCIP 2011 Author Information
- ALL submissions (initial and final) must be made on-line from this web site.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until
the submission deadline. Please use the unique web account you created during initial
submission, to edit or resubmit.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages for regular and special
session papers (and Maximum 1 page for demo session papers), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Paper formatting: single spaced, double colum, 9pt font or larger
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
In order to publish your paper in the
proceedings, we must receive your copyright form
NO LATER THAN: Aug. 15th, 2011 23:59 (GMT
A signed copy
of the IEEE copyright form must be sent for
- Fill in the TITLE of the
- Fill in ALL author names.
- PLEASE MARK YOUR PAPER
ID IN THE UPPER RIGHT
CORNER OF THE FORM.
- NOTE: Please input Title,
Author & Paper ID info directly
in Acrobat BEFORE printing the
- SIGN the form.
- Please upload the Copyright
Form with Signature by
Paper Submission System
Remember, without the copyright form
we can NOT include your paper in the