Young Investigator Award
* The Young Investigator Award of the 7th FAOPS Congress has been announced. Please click here.
The Organizing Committee of the 7th FAOPS Congress invites applications from young physiologists based in the Asian and Oceanian region to interact with regional scientists by presenting their work at the Congress.
(1) Age: 45 or under on September 1, 2011
(2) Senior PhD Student, Postdoctoral fellows and faculty with a rank not higher than assistant professor or equivalent
* The Award
(1) Each awardee will receive USD500
(2) Registration fee will be waived
* Application Materials:
Please upload the following items at: http://conf.ncku.edu.tw/faops/index.htm
(1) Curriculum Vitae and Photograph
(2) Letter signed by Department Chairman or Supervisor certifying the status of the applicant.
(4) Full Manuscript
- The manuscript should be written in English and should be an expansion of the submitted Abstract. It should include Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions and References.
- Include full first name, middle initial and last name for all authors. The applicant must be the first author.
- The page limit for the entire manuscript is 15.